Pristine Fluid is a professional chemical solution with more than 40,000 customers, developed in cooperation with PhD researchers. It is a concentrated formulation designed to clean & flush printheads.
Pristine Fluid should be used when poor printing quality is experienced – streaks or missing lines – and when printer auto-cleaning cycles are ineffective. It can be used to unblock & clean printheads, refill empty cleaning cartridges, moisten printer ink pads.
No dismantling required!
Is it good?
The kit is always successful as long as printheads are not damaged. For around 5% of printers, printheads are already damaged hence cannot be rescued. This can happen as a result of overheating (printer used with blocked nozzles or too many auto-cleaning cycles), wear and tear, or when poor quality ink is used. The printer needs to be clear of any error message prior to using the kit.
We offer FREE support if you need assistance.
What’s in the Kit?
50ml of fluid, a step-by-step manual (16 pages), tubing & adapters, syringe and gloves (latex free).
Includes a FREE connector for Epson & Brother printers!
Compatible with Canon, HP, Kodak, Epson, Brother A4/A3 printers, EXCEPT Epson series XP500/XP600/XP700/XP800.
Compatible with dye/pigmented/sublimation inks (not with solvent or edible inks).
To find our other kits: click on the “Pristine Fluid” link under the main title.
- Revives blocked printhead nozzles, improves print quality, refills cleaning cartridges
- 100% success rate on healthy heads (based on 40,000 customers)
- Kit includes: 50ml of fluid, instructions, accessories, FREE support
- Compatibility: Epson & Brother A4/A3 printers (except Epson series XP500/XP600/XP700/XP800), dye/pigmented/sublimation inks
- Fits through letterbox – no need to be home