Pristine Fluid is a professional chemical solution with more than 30,000 customers, developed in cooperation with PhD researchers. It is a concentrated formulation designed to clean & flush printheads.
Pristine Fluid should be used when poor printing quality is experienced – streaks or missing lines – and when printer auto-cleaning cycles are ineffective. It can be used to unblock & clean printheads, refill empty cleaning cartridges, moisten printer ink pads.
No dismantling required!
Is it good?
The kit is always successful as long as printheads are not damaged. For around 5% of printers, printheads are already damaged hence cannot be rescued. This can happen as a result of overheating (printer used with blocked nozzles or too many auto-cleaning cycles), wear and tear, or when poor quality ink is used. The printer needs to be clear of any error message prior to using the kit.
We offer FREE support if you need assistance.
What’s in the Kit?
120ml of fluid (sent in 1 or 2 bottles), a step-by-step manual (16 pages), tubing & adapters, syringe, gloves (latex free) and blotting paper.
Compatible with Epson and Brother A4/A3 printers.
Compatible with dye inks and pigment inks (a.k.a. archival).
Not compatible with solvent based inks, edible inks, Epson BX600/BX700/BX800 series.
Pristine Fluid is also available for other printers brands.
- Revives blocked printhead nozzles, improves print quality, refills cleaning cartridges
- 95% success rate. FREE support!
- 30,000+ customers (inc. private, businesses, printer technicians)
- Easy to use – Comes with detailed manual, 120ml of fluid, all accessories. Fits through a UK letterbox – no need to be home!
- Compatible with all Epson & Brother A4/A3 printers, dye and pigment (except BX600/BX700/BX800 series)