Semiconductor chamber heating
Semiconductor wafer lead connection
Semiconductor wire and die bonding
Freeze protection and deicing of equipment in cold climates or applications
Patient Comfort heating used in medical devices
Mold die and platen heating
Seal bars used in packaging equipment
Test sample heating in gas chromatography
5 x 24V 40W 620 Ceramic Cartridge Heater
- Cartridge heater is consist of a cylindrical stainless steel tube and thus provide a high corrosion prevention.
- The heating wire inside which is wound onto a ceramic core.
- The number of coils varies depending on the power, and provide a great uniform distribution of heat, which considerably increases the long life of the heater as well as prevents the oxidation of the heater wire even at high temperatures .
- The solids, liquids, and gases need to be heated by cartridge heater, transmit heat quickly by conduction if the producer of the heat (the cartridge) is in direct contact with the heat sink (any solid, liquid, or gas).
- Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc